Multnomah County Sheriff Daniel William Staton
Thank you for visiting my campaign website. I am running for Multnomah County Sheriff because I believe the citizen’s and taxpayers of Multnomah County deserve a Sheriff they can be proud of and because I possess the skill set which will take the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office to a new level of performance. I am running for both the Interim Sheriff’s position, which runs until January 2011, and for the full position of Sheriff, which runs from 2011 to 2015. The men and women of the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office have the skill, the passion, and the education to make a positive difference in the lives of those we incarcerate as well as those we protect. With strong leadership, I believe we can do both.
- Sheriff Invites Supporters to join him Election Night
- Candidates for Multnomah County chairman and sheriff go head to head at forum
- Multnomah County Citizen Panel told Not to Strip Jails from Sheriff
- Former Undersheriff Tom Slyter Pulls Out of Multnomah County Sheriff's Race
- Multnomah County Deputy Sheriff’s Association endorses Staton